Terms & Conditions
- The “Big Fun Bus” will take a deposit on the day of booking then a full payment is required a week before party date.
- In the unlikely event that a party cannot be fulfilled due to mechanical breakdown, adverse weather conditions, a full refund including deposit or an alternative date will be offered. If “The Big Fun Bus” is delayed due to road works, traffic accident etc, we will make sure the time lost is made up.
- “The Big Fun Bus” staff will remain with the bus for the duration of the party but we do require a minimum of two adults to supervise children throughout the party or event. Discipline of the children is the responsibility of the hirer and if children are found to be behaving in a disruptive manner they will be removed from the bus.
- All equipment must be treated with respect by those using them. Any equipment that is being deliberately damaged, we reserved the right to seek compensation from the parents or the legal guardians of the child or children seen causing the damage.
- On arrival there needs to be minimum length of 5 parking spaces available at the venue to ensure we can park on site and no low hanging trees near these spaces to avoid damage. “The Big Fun Bus” is 30ft long, 8ft wide and 16ft high so the customer needs to make sure that a clear access route and no width restrictions is available on location.
- We also ask you double check there are no weight limits, low bridges or narrow roads on route to location. Any of the above not mentioned by yourself may result in your party not being able to go ahead.
- The customer will also be responsible for any parking charges for the duration of the party and needs to ensure that all permits/permission are obtained for “The Big Fun Bus” to park in this location. All fines or tickets will be sent to the hirer for failing to pay cost and obtaining such permission.